Find your life purpose and Life Vision and align your life for healing and empowerment in 11 Steps. I'm giving away my guide, you can download below.
Are You Part of a Bigger Vision?
Does it mean that some are part of a bigger vision without knowing it? Yes, not everyone knows their purpose and not all are conscious of why they were created. Knowing requires a process of waking up and remembering the mission and this is a topic worth discussing on its own. Yet some people, are born fully aware or with a strong sense of what they have to do. They only need a little nudge and they take off. More...
Just uploaded new Video Training Series entitled: Minimize to Maximise. This is a lifestyle change training and support. If you have been wondering how you can simplify, adjust or re-align your life, this is the training with step by step instructions .
1. What really matters-(our love affair with stuff)
2. How to Say No, Avoid Shiny Objects and Just Be
3. Practice doing less to get more
To access the WHEC School you need to Join the Club and download your Free Copy of my Guide to activate your life purpose in 11 Steps.
Promote your business/activity here...
Contact us for details .
It is my pleasure to be connecting with you in this episode of WHEC conversations. WHEC stands for Women`s Healing and Empowerment Center. The mandate of WHEC is to help women reach for their destiny by providing tools and insights that activate the process of self- discovery, healing and alignment with purpose and vision.
WHEC CONVERSATIONS is one such tool that will:
1. Provide a platform for genuine dialogue with self and others.
2. It is a private secure platform for self-expression, analysis and interrogation. Usually as women we hide who we truly are because we fear judgement from others. We are most concerned about what other will say than what we really want.
3. In WHEC conversations we will bring to the discussion table difficult and sometimes embarrassing topics so that we have a chance to really go deep and self- introspect.
4. We welcome any suggestions, request and contributions that you might have to make our interactions most fruitful and worthwhile.
5. Our topical issues will become the subject of debate and discussions in our WHEC CLUB.
If you have not yet joined our WHEC CLUB click here: download your Free Guide and Join the community.